all that remains

"As the hours slipped into days and the days to weeks and the weeks to months, their friendship blossomed then bloomed, and..."

Jon could not help himself: the puke arose unbidden, erupting in a vile yellow-green spray that reiterated last night's meal upon the keyboard.

Fuck his writing sucked! It sucked so baaad...

HOME

Faycin A Croud said...

Ha ha! Sometimes I've thought my writing was total shit and other times I've thought it was so bad that I COULD blow chunks, but fortunately I never actually have!
One night at work however it became apparent that I had food poisoning. I lay with a 102 degree fever on the short couch, somewhat delirious and wishing I would just die. There are times when I've said my job makes me sick--that night it was literally! Well, actually whatever nasty microbe I consumed inadvertently made me sick, but I was at work at the time.

masterymistery said...

Hi Faycin, there's no bad writing only bad writers?
or something!

Hobbes said...

At least he's a good critic.

masterymistery said...

Thanks for your comment Hobbes, but I'm having second thoughts about this entire post, and may very well delete it or backdate it...