eternal return

This image was originally posted to Flickr by Kessiye at http://flickr.com/photos/30823810@N00/170894085Signs of impending death:

  • Birth

  • Life

  • Death.

HOME

Unknown said...

I usually feel that of all beliefs about what happens after the death of the body, reincarnation makes the most sense, as the energy of the personality/soul must go somewhere. But damn, sometimes I really hope I'm wrong about that! I sure as hell wouldn't want a repeat of this life--or worse.

masterymistery said...

Hi Faycin, yes I agree. And even the physicists agree: they invented/discovered the Conservation Laws, including the conservation of energy. But perhaps the energy dissipates into the All, dissipating the Self and All that goes with it. Which needn't be the final end of the Self --- it could re-congeal and then re-embody.

Actually, actuaries may be able to shed some light on this conundrum

Thanks for your comment.