For hiring managers within the new Abrahamic belief structure (ABS) it is mandatory for the meaning- and/or purpose-seeker to conduct a behavioural / competency based interview with the relevant demiurge, per the example provided below.
.SECTION 1: BACKGROUND / PERSONAL DETAILS
Name of candidate: Jehovah / Tetragrammaton
Title/honorific -- tick relevant box [Mr] [Mrs] [Ms] [Dr]: Lord of Creation / The Biggest Kahuna.
Home address: Everywhere
Marital status: Singular
Parents' names and address: n/a (I yam that I yam, the unmoved mover and the unmade maker).
Gender: Yes please.
(Hiring managers note that for safety reasons, long beards are not permitted in the workplace).
"Tell me about a time when..."
- ...you created a universe that exploded in your face --- how big was the bang, and how did you handle it? [...]
- ...you encountered opposition and/or hostility to your plans --- what did you say? [...] (Note: If the response "Get thee straight to hell" or "go to your room" is received, the candidate should be asked to elaborate.)
- ...someone asked you the Meaning and Purpose of Life, and the Nature of Reality --- what was your answer? [...] (Note: Responses to this question must be no more than 140 characters in length.)
- ...when you were asked to explain why bad things happen to good people, and, what do you understand to be the meaning of "good"? [...]
Suggested answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) from candidates.
Q: Remuneration? A: virtue is its own reward.
Q: Contract or permanent role?
- A (i): Nothing is carved in stone.
- A (ii) take two tablets and call me in the morning.
- A (iii) My word is your command / you're not the boss of me