miscarriage of justice

The coppery smell of blood hung in the air within the narrow, blighted birth-chamber. "Not salvageable," was my father's judgment carelessly declared over the dying body of his youngest wife---thirty years his junior---on the occasion of my emergence into this world of pain. The next time we met was the day he died.

HOME

.

Hootin Anni said...

Dark! And I can see this fiction being a reality to some. Good job.

My 55 is HERE, scroll below my show n tell stuff.

Happy Friday.

Brian Miller said...

tight 55. gave me shivers.

mine is up!

Alice Audrey said...

Leaves a strong impression.

g-man said...

Beyond Dark...Pitch Black!!
Holy shit boy, that was creepy!
Which makes it an Excellent 55!
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End....G

masterymistery said...

Thanks g-man, I appreciate the comment. You have a great weekend too.